Welcome to a place of spiritual refreshment and contemplative conversation

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

IN THE MIDDLE

We’re always in the middle...of this day, of that situation, of this relationship, of that conversation, of this process, of that . . .     

Even once we’ve made a decision about something, while it may be the end of that round, that set, that inning, it’s still just the middle of the next larger game, right? 

When I’ve made a mistake, when something goes wrong, when an important personal or business relationship gets all snarled up, when I get bad news, or when things beyond my control go counter to my wishes and I get discouraged, I find it very helpful to remember that we’re always in the middle of the game. It gives me new strength. It helps me see new possibilities. It helps me operate out of a new and expanding range of responses. Overall and best of all, it opens me to my natural creativity, resilience and resourcefulness. How about you?

Since none of us knows when we’re going to “end,” it’s literally true: We’re ALWAYS somewhere in the middle of the game. 

Good to know. . . and remember. 

TODAY.

LET’S GIVE THE WORLD & OURSELVES A GIFT.

LET’S TAKE TIME TO THINK ABOUT HOW WE THINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment