Welcome to a place of spiritual refreshment and contemplative conversation

Monday, February 20, 2017

YOU MAKE MY LIFE BEAUTIFUL

I love the way, the ways, you make my life beautiful
You surround me with beauty
You enfold me and immerse me in your ways of seeing it
You delight in it…and it delights me
A maker of beauty, you make my life beautiful

          I love the way, the ways, you shift my center
          So I can see beauty through your eyes
          So I see what I wouldn’t otherwise see
          Giving joy to my spirit, lightness to my soul
          A seer of beauty, you make my life beautiful

I love the way, the ways, our eyes look at the same thing
Yet yours see beauty where mine don’t
You even see beauty in me when I can’t
And you sculpt the beauty that lies within the stone of me
A shaper of beauty, you make my life beautiful

         I love the way, the ways, you fill me with beauty
         My soul and my surroundings
         You fill me with its impressions, its expressions
         Everywhere I look…if only I will look
         A beaker of beauty, you make my life beautiful

I love the way, the ways, you help me build bridges of beauty
Bonding the playful, whimsical to the thoughtful, inspiriting
The momentary and temporal to the eternal and divine
The physical to the spiritual
A bridge of beauty, you make my life beautiful

          I love the way, the ways, you give witness to the beauty you see
          In nature’s splendor around you, in you, through you
          In situations and circumstances beyond your control
          A herald of beauty, you make my life beautiful

I love the way, the ways, you aren’t just a maker of beauty
Not just a seer, a shaper, a beaker, a bridge, a herald of beauty
I love the way, the ways, you are beautiful
More, you are beauty itself

No comments:

Post a Comment