Welcome to a place of spiritual refreshment and contemplative conversation

Friday, January 1, 2021

SO MUCH!

I look back on last year

(it feels so good to say “last”)

and in spite of all the turmoil 

and uncertainty, and rancor,


I see so much to appreciate,

so much to celebrate,

so much to remember,

so much to cherish,

so much to savor,

so much to share.


I look around me and I see. . . .

so much sadness, 

so much gladness, 

so much polarity, 

so much hilarity, 

so much suffering, 

so much sacred, 

so much violence, 

so much victory,

so much chaos,

so much creativity, 

so much pain,

so much perseverance,

so much languish,

so much laughter. 


I look ahead and I see. . . . 

so much to learn,  

so much to love, 

so much to affirm. 

so much to accomplish,

so much to advocate, 


There is so much more, of course.

But right here, right now,

This is as much so muchness as I can take.

No comments:

Post a Comment