Welcome to a place of spiritual refreshment and contemplative conversation

Saturday, January 23, 2021

THE EYES OF MY SOUL

If I am looking out through eyes of fear,

I will see danger.

If I am looking out through eyes of judgment,

I will see transgression.

If I am looking out through eyes of anger,

I will see enemy.

If I am looking out through eyes of greed,

I will see scarcity.

If I am looking out through eyes of apathy,

I will see complacency.

If I am looking out through eyes of vengeance,

I will see alienation.

If I am looking out through eyes of entitlement,

I will see war. 


But.


If I am looking out through eyes of compassion,

I will see humanity.

If I am looking out through eyes of kindness,

I will see joy.

If I am looking out through eyes of peace,

I will see restoration.

If am looking out through eyes of forgiveness,

I will see community.

If I am looking out through eyes of hope,

I will see resilience.

If I am looking out through eyes of thankfulness,

I will see abundance.

If I am looking out through eyes of love

I will see beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment