Welcome to a place of spiritual refreshment and contemplative conversation

Friday, December 3, 2021

VISITATION

In the night I had a dream, 

in the dream I was lazing, 

gazing down from miles above,

from miles above this true blue ball.

While I hung there in limbo’s oblivion,

perched on the cusp of space's space,

I saw below a nightcast mountain range

and there, traversing on its wrinkled way, 

I saw a thin line, a Titanium white band

snaking its way down through deep valleys 

and up over high mountain passes.

Then I saw, midway on the skin thin ribbon, 

a super white dot, a spot so white

it shimmered like a sparkler on the 4th.

Suddenly a beam of that white, a stream 

as white as the dancing dot, shot upward

leaving behind it the trail of a tracer. 

And I knew. I knew It was coming for me. 

Then, enveloping my fleshly frame, 

it tractor-beamed me down, down, 

until I became the spot, yes, I became

the sparkling dot on the liquid line, 

that sizzled like a dynamite fuse,

through a darkness thick and creamy.

In the morning meaning came for a visit:

Mine was an out-of-soul experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment